This giveaway is now closed! Thanks for participating.
As promised, today begins our week-long celebration here at Five in Tow. We recently reached over 1,000 Facebook fans and I thought we’d celebrate your loyal readership by giving you lots of great stuff! You can read the full schedule here.
Today’s giveaway prizes were donated by two of my blogging buddies from my West Coast Christian Bloggers group. These gals are the best!
First up, enter to win this fun and fabulous e-kit from Jason and Jami Balmet!
Jason and Jami minister over at A Biblical Marriage. They are a young married couple and recent parents of baby boy twins, Micah and Malachi. You know I have a soft spot for little boy twins named Micah (okay, so Malachi is pretty cute too). Somehow, after giving birth to these sweet boys, Jami managed to finish this e-kit, which is amazing because after my twins were born, I sometimes managed to get dressed. Sometimes.
Jami has a heart for glorifying God in marriage and home. It comes through in everything she writes at A Biblical Marriage and at her second blog, Young Wife’s Guide to Gospel-Centered Homemaking.
Jason and Jami have done a great job creating clever printables for 7 romantic encounters with your spouse. This kit is perfect for married couples of any age. It would also make a great bridal shower or Valentine’s Day gift! Treat yourself, and your marriage, to something better than the standard flowers and chocolates. Treat your marriage to lasting love!
Speaking of newlyweds, our second prize comes from Emily Gardner of the blog Primitive Roads. Emily is a California native who recently transplanted to Idaho. Her blog is full of grace, practical (and yummy!) ideas for making a home special, and more wisdom than she should be allowed to have in her young married life. Currently, Emily is participating in a series entitled, How to Maintain a High-Maintenance Marriage. Wow. She also writes over at Kindred Grace.
Emily has donated two Rachel Ray cookbooks (probably because she knows that one way to maintain a high-maintenance marriage is to cook yummy food). This set includes Just in Time! and Express Lane Meals.
How to Enter
1) I like to keep giveaways simple. All you have to do to be entered for this giveaway is to comment below! That’s it! It would be fabulous if you also subscribed to my blog, followed me on Twitter, or liked my Facebook page, but I can’t make that a requirement because of Facebook policies (and it also complicates things and that sort of defeats the whole “simple” thing).
2) Now, I know some of you are over-achievers and want to do more to increase your chances of winning. Okay. Here you go: you may earn extra entries by visiting and commenting on our sponsors’ blogs, Facebook, or Twitter pages. Why not subscribe, like, or follow them while you’re there? Come back here and leave a separate comment to let me know you went a-visiting so I can enter your name twice.
3) Share any story from Five in Tow that has impacted you. You can even share the giveaway! Comment below (in a separate comment from any of the above) with the title of the post you shared and you’ll earn a third entry.
4) This giveaway will remain open for three days. I will draw two winners on January 31 at 4 pm PST and notify the winners. Prizes will be delivered by the sponsors within 4-6 weeks.
5) Don’t forget to join us tomorrow to enter to win a $25 gift certificate from Hazelaid and Emily Cook’s book, Tend to Me: Devotions for Mothers.