Some of you think my “About Me” page is lacking in actual content about me. I’ve noticed that many blogs include a fun list called 100 Things About Me. I’ve read some of them, but my eyes usually glaze over around #20. I think it’s better to take me in smaller chunks. Let’s begin with ten.
1). This is me. I know what you’re thinking. I look way too young to have five children.
2) I dated my husband less than two weeks before we got engaged. Best. Decision. Ever.
3) He didn’t kiss me or tell me he loved me until another 2 weeks after we got engaged.
4) We have been married for over eleven years.
5) We met in college. I earned my BA in Print Media Communications. But I stink at Scrabble.
6) At 6′, I am taller than the average man. I’m okay with this, unlike the average man.
7) I do not play any sports ending in the word “ball.” I believe it promotes a false stereotype about tall women.
8) My husband is 1″ taller than me. He passed the litmus test. Barely.
9) My first baby was breech. We tried to turn her. I think she was pretty upset about that for the first nine months of her life.
10) I home school my kids. This is code for, “If I want, I can I stay in my jammies until noon.”
Want ten MORE things about me? Read on here.
Leave a Reply