This giveaway is now closed! Congratulations to Jen and G, the winners!
It’s day two of our week-long giveaway, and I am proud to be offering two very special prizes.
First, I am pleased to introduce you to my bloggy friend Emily Cook.
Emily is a mother of six who has captured my heart by her honesty, her real but messy love for Jesus, and her aptitude for finding beauty in heartache. Her story has not been picture-perfect because it is not fiction. It is truth.
One of Emily’s children has struggled with epilepsy. She wrote about it in her book Weak and Loved: A Mother-Daughter Love Story. I know some of you were able to get that as a free download when I shared the offer with you. I know this because I have heard from you about that book. I have heard how it moved you, how it touched you, and how thankful you were to get to know Emily.
“It is not the quantity of children,
but it is the blessed weight of any number of children,
that makes us what we are: mothers.”
When Emily asked if she could donate her book Tend to Me: Devotions for Mothers I was honored and grateful. To be able to give one of you rest and hope and truth, well, that is the kind of thing I love to do. Her words are beautiful, encouraging, and true. You will be blessed by Emily as I have been.
Our second prize today comes from a company I adore. I have written about Hazelaid before, and I’m afraid I used such glowing terms that some readers thought I was making a profit.
So before I begin talking about them, let me be completely honest: I am not an affiliate for Hazelaid nor have I ever been! I do not profit in any way from any sales made through my links. None! In fact, I began using their products long before I started my blog and actually purchased my first giveaway prize myself because I love their products so much. This time around, Hazelaid graciously donated this prize but I have chosen not to become an affiliate because I feel it’s a conflict of interest in this case.
That being said, Hazelaid products have changed my life, pure and simple. They are donating a $25 gift certificate so one of you can shop around and try their products for yourself!
My family has been particularly impacted by the Baltic amber necklaces. You can read my original testimonial here. I still remain almost completely pain-free after suffering years and years of joint pain and mysterious aching in my body. I am still free from taking over-the-counter medications in order to deal with this pain. Coming from a girl who used to pop Advil four at a time, this is remarkable.
This natural pain relief makes amber perfect for teething babies, elderly patients and everyone in between. It becomes more and more effective with time, I have noticed, to the point that I do not have to wear my necklace every day. I kept it on 24/7 for a few months because I was afraid to take it off! I didn’t want the “magic” to end! Now, I wear it at night or whenever I think about it and have continued to enjoy the benefits of the amber even though it’s not in contact with my skin all the time.
But amber is not all Hazelaid has to offer. Their hazelwood jewelry is remarkable as well.
In fact, one of my first purchases from Hazelaid was a hazelwood bracelet. I have eczema that flairs up on my hands in the winter. I wore the bracelet on my left wrist, and within one day, the bumps on my left hand were about 50% better than the bumps on my right. Within a few days, they were gone completely. I have not found any lotions or treatments for his eczema that work so well–and it’s completely natural! No steroids, no artificial ingredients, just wood.
One reader will win the $25 gift certificate and earn the burden of trying to decide which product to choose! Good luck with that! As a bonus, Hazelaid is offering a 10% off code to all Five in Tow readers. Simply enter fiveintow10 at checkout. This code NEVER expires, so hang on to it for future orders!
So…how do you enter today’s giveaway?
1) I like to keep giveaways simple. All you have to do to be entered for this giveaway is to comment below! That’s it! It would be fabulous if you also subscribed to my blog, followed me on Twitter, or liked my Facebook page, but I can’t make that a requirement because of Facebook policies (and it also complicates things and that sort of defeats the whole “simple” thing).
2) Now, I know some of you are over-achievers and want to do more to increase your chances of winning. Okay. Here you go: you may earn extra entries by visiting and commenting on our sponsors’ blogs, Facebook, or Twitter pages. Why not subscribe, like, or follow them while you’re there? Come back here and leave a separate comment to let me know you went a-visiting so I can enter your name twice.
3) Share any story from Five in Tow that has impacted you. You can even share the giveaway! Comment below (in a separate comment from any of the above) with the title of the post you shared and you’ll earn a third entry.
4) This giveaway will remain open for three days. I will draw two winners on February 1 at 4 pm PST and notify the winners. Prizes will be delivered by the sponsors within 4-6 weeks.
5) Don’t forget! You still have two days to enter yesterday’s giveaway if you have not already done so. Come back tomorrow for two more great prizes! You can see the complete list here.
Leave a Reply