Part 2 in a series of 100 Things About Me. Read the first 10 items here.
11) I am an only child. I mean, I’m the only GIRL. Growing up, I thought that meant the same thing.
12) I love flying. I get it from my dad.
13) Even though I’ve gotten to fly in lots of different planes, I really want to ride in one of these:
14) My parents were missionaries in the Philippines, where everybody spoils white kids by giving them water buffaloes. I mean candy.
15) We lived on a coffee plantation and climbed cocoa trees for fun. I know. This explains a lot.
16) I am not responsible for my addictions (see #15). I like my coffee light and my chocolate dark.
17) My dream is to take my family back to the Philippines. In a hot air balloon.
18) While in the Philippines, my older brother and I went away to boarding school during the week. Ron and Sandy Lashuay were our dorm parents, and their three kids were the best playmates.
19) My dad was killed in a car accident when I was eleven. He’s been busy praising Jesus ever since.
20) My Aunt Sandy Lashuay, as we called her, died when I was 19, after a long and horrible battle with cancer. She was incredibly brave. God brought my mom and Ron together and joined our two families and gave us “beauty for ashes, strength for fear, kindness for mourning, peace for despair.” (Crystal Lewis)
Read on here for ten more things about me!