This giveaway is now closed! Congratulations to Amy and Christy, our winners!
Today’s giveaway items have been causing a little bit of a buzz over at my Facebook page because of their awesomeness.
First, one reader will win the fabulous Getting It Together e-book by Kayse Pratt.
Kayse is the mom of a little pig-tailed princess and the wife of a conductor–as in music, not trains. She is funny and honest, two traits I love to see in fellow bloggers. When I read what she writes, I feel like she’s right there with me, not preaching, but encouraging.
Kayse is about to release her fist book because she is awesome and I’m not at all jealous (ahem), yet somehow, in the middle of all the writing and rewriting, she found time to give us this tremendous resource: Getting It Together: Your Guide to Setting Up a Home Organization System That Works.
What I love about this system is that it is simple. It’s user friendly. And because it is, I don’t procrastinate doing it. That means it works! Even for a completely disorganized person like myself, I feel so much better just getting this printed off and getting started. Having important information organized frees my brain to think about and do other things.
Maybe that’s how Kayse got her book deal! Hmmm.
One more thing: Kayse’s book is super affordable, especially if you purchase it today or tomorrow because it’s on sale for 30% off! Just enter code JANSPECIAL30 to get Getting It Together only $2.79. That’s cheaper than a latte.
So…how do you enter today’s giveaway?
1) I like to keep giveaways simple. All you have to do to be entered for this giveaway is to comment below! That’s it!
It would be fabulous if you also subscribed to my blog, followed me on Twitter, or liked my Facebook page, but I can’t make that a requirement because of Facebook policies (and it also complicates things and that sort of defeats the whole “simple” thing).
2) Now, I know some of you are over-achievers and want to do more to increase your chances of winning. Okay. Here you go: you may earn extra entries by visiting and commenting on our sponsors’ blogs, Facebook, or Twitter pages. Why not subscribe, like, or follow them while you’re there? Come back here and leave a separate comment to let me know you went a-visiting so I can enter your name twice.
For your convenience, here are our sponsor’s links:
3) Share any story from Five in Tow that has impacted you. You can even share the giveaway! Comment below (in a separate comment from any of the above) with the title of the post you shared and you’ll earn a third entry.
4) This giveaway will remain open for three days. I will draw two winners on February 2 at 4 pm PST and notify the winners. Prizes will be delivered by the sponsors within 4-6 weeks.
5) Don’t forget! You still have one more day to enter Monday’s giveaway, and two more days to enter Tuesday’s giveaway. Come back tomorrow for two more great prizes! You can see the complete list here.