This giveaway is now closed! Thank you for participating!
It’s Friday and we’re celebrating Date Night here at Five in Tow. I’ve got three great prizes to make date night–or any night–special!
First, I’m giving away a second Rekindling Romance e-kit from Jason and Jami Balmet.
This e-kit arrives just in time for some fun Valentine’s Day planning. I love the fact that every single idea in this kit is fun and do-able no matter what the budget or circumstances (like the babysitter cancels). It’s a date night in your in-box!
Don’t forget to hop over to Jami’s Facebook page or website for an extra entry. You’ll be blessed!
Next, my friend Sunny is sending one winner a box of Belgian chocolates from her home in Belgium! I do not have a picture of these aforementioned chocolates because they have not yet arrived, and when they do arrive, I will not be taking any pictures of them because if I do, I will eat them. All. Of. Them.
So. No photos. Instead, I will share Sunny, who has been a friend of mine (across the miles) for many, many years. She is now teaching Spanish and French to high school students on a NATO base in Belgium. Sunny loves to explore, and when she does, she brings us beautiful stories and pictures like this:
I love reading her blog and living vicariously through her! I’m kind of praying that if my husband’s application to Active Duty chaplaincy is accepted, we’ll get stationed right there by the
chocolates beautiful scenery. Read her stories and you’ll see why!
My final prize for our Date Night Giveaway was donated by my very favorite reader (besides my husband): my mom! She reads every one of my posts and has always supported me (except in this case). My mom is also an avid knitter, crocheter, and purveyor of all things crafty. Growing up, I was always wearing something handmade just for me.
My Mom, aka Auntie Annie, is rewarding one of my readers with a made-to-order scarf. She will give you style and color options and you can choose!
My mom and my step-dad run a little hobby farm my grandparents started. It is filled with obstinate sheep (my words, not theirs). They harvest the wool, and Grandma and Mom dye it themselves, spin it, and make it into all sorts of wonderfulness. You can read all about the little farm that holds my heart at their website. If you love natural fibers or are looking for some fantastic wool batting for quilts, this is your place!
How to Enter
1) I like to keep giveaways simple. All you have to do to be entered for this giveaway is to comment below! That’s it! It would be fabulous if you also subscribed to my blog, followed me on Twitter, or liked my Facebook page, but I can’t make that a requirement because of Facebook policies (and it also complicates things and that sort of defeats the whole “simple” thing).
2) Now, I know some of you are over-achievers and want to do more to increase your chances of winning. Okay. Here you go: you may earn extra entries by visiting and commenting on our sponsors’ blogs, Facebook, or Twitter pages. Why not subscribe, like, or follow them while you’re there? Come back here and leave a separate comment to let me know you went a-visiting so I can enter your name twice.
3) Share any story from Five in Tow that has impacted you. You can even share the giveaway! Comment below (in a separate comment from any of the above) with the title of the post you shared and you’ll earn a third entry.
4) This giveaway will remain open for three days. I will draw two winners on February 3 at 4 pm PST and notify the winners. Prizes will be delivered by the sponsors within 4-6 weeks.
5) Don’t forget! You still have two days to enter yesterday’s giveaway if you have not already done so, along with the previous two days of giveaways! Tuesday’s giveaway closes today at 4 pm PST. Don’t miss it! Come back tomorrow for two more great prizes! You can see the complete list here.
Leave a Reply